Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Election 2008
internkylebusch Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:The criticism McCain's campaign has placed on Obama saying "inflate your tires" was completely out of context. An audience member in a town hall meeting asked obama "what can I do to save energy?" and he said "inflate your tires". How is that not valid? He has talked extensively about his energy plan, and I know attack ads are common, but why is McCain attacking Obama out of complete ignorance and downright lies?

I think it's laughable that McCain criticizes an energy saving tip that the Bush Administration, NASCAR, and Arnold Schwarzenegger(a supporter of McCain) all have promoted.

Barack Obama is right when he says "inflate your tires to save energy." Tires have to be inflated properly in order to reduce the amount pressure you put on your gas peddle. The less pressure on the gas peddle, the more gas you save. It's pretty simple when you think about it. In fact here's another tip on saving gas and energy: when you go down a hill in your car, take your foot off the peddles and let the engine's RPMs go down. You should never ride your brakes because it wastes energy. With this energy crisis, this should be common knowledge.

And talk about ignorant. Speedbump sounds very ignorant. Good
job McCain supporter(s).

What? You supported what I said, then called ME ignorant? I don't get you.
hotsauce Wrote:I wish that Obama would agree to do a few town hall debates. He just wants to do the 3 standard debates. I'd like to know how both candidates would do with questions coming from Americans with real concerns instead of the standard questions that the candidates know before hand and just recite answers for questions they know were coming. I want to see if Obama can speak the truth and what he really thinks without a TelePrompter to read from.

Don't bother, just vote for McCain. Everyone knows that Obama can't debate.
speedbump Wrote:
internkylebusch Wrote:Barack Obama is right when he says "inflate your tires to save energy." Tires have to be inflated properly in order to reduce the amount pressure you put on your gas peddle. The less pressure on the gas peddle, the more gas you save. It's pretty simple when you think about it. In fact here's another tip on saving gas and energy: when you go down a hill in your car, take your foot off the peddles and let the engine's RPMs go down. You should never ride your brakes because it wastes energy. With this energy crisis, this should be common knowledge.

And talk about ignorant. Speedbump sounds very ignorant. Good
job McCain supporter(s).

What? You supported what I said, then called ME ignorant? I don't get you.

It's a very sophisticated way of attack. You clearly don't understand sarcasm mixed together with reverse psychology.

It is obvious you are a naive Barack Obama supporter who is bitter about Bush. Not to mention you cling to your gun and religion. HA! That's another type of attack! Using the obvious to make you think, "What the Eff?"

OR...

You Drive Around the Neighborhood In This...

[Image: chances%20-%20dont%20be%20a%20pussy.%20t...0legit.jpg]
Your insults are coherent, and VERY funny. They cut quite deep, keep them up, they entertain me.
speedbump Wrote:Your insults are coherent, and VERY funny. They cut quite deep, keep them up, they entertain me.

I was just thinking the same thing. This guy, I said to myself, this guy has got this messageboard thing locked the Eff down. I especially enjoyed the part where he said everyone knows Obama can't debate, then immediately posted gibberish to support his points. Sweet, sweet irony.