Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs You're ashamed to like.
boizalynne Wrote:I think country music sucks... I guess that is just my opinion though....

Try living in Twang Town. It's Effin everywhere! Even our beloved "everything that rocks102.9theBUZZ has a "country" commercial..Purity Ice Cream or something...
Titan ! Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:Holy shit, I think I know where that last picture of Taylor Swift was taken.

I live like 5 minutes from there.

Looks like a railroad car of some sort, maybe re-modeled as a restaurant ?

Damn, she is beautiful. If she's rat faced, maybe I'm not the Frankenmodo after all.

It's a park/playground called "Red Caboose park"
...bet you'll never guess why.
Jo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Rat faced ? Really ?

yeah. rat faced. those pics reminded me, she's donkeytoothed too.

If that's rat faced and donkey toothed, I'll take two please.
Wowie Groovie !
Jo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Rat faced ? Really ?

yeah. rat faced. those pics reminded me, she's donkeytoothed too.

I'm not sure about the rat-faced otr donkey toothed part, but I do know she sounds like complete S when singing live. Everytime I hear her live (my daughters a fan), I want to rip my effin' ears off!
Mark the Valet Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Looks like a railroad car of some sort, maybe re-modeled as a restaurant ?

Damn, she is beautiful. If she's rat faced, maybe I'm not the Frankenmodo after all.

Is it because, the swings have some sort of fungus on them and all the kids go home with a red rash on their bums ?
Wowie Groovie !
jus' P Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I think country music sucks... I guess that is just my opinion though....

Try living in Twang Town. It's Effin everywhere! Even our beloved "everything that rocks102.9theBUZZ has a "country" commercial..Purity Ice Cream or something...

It's Blue Bell baby! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Mark the Valet Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Looks like a railroad car of some sort, maybe re-modeled as a restaurant ?

Is that in Bellevue on 70s?
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Try living in Twang Town. It's Effin everywhere! Even our beloved "everything that rocks102.9theBUZZ has a "country" commercial..Purity Ice Cream or something...

It's Blue Bell baby! Tongue

See? It's not working! Ineffective advertising..pull that crap!
so anyways, back on topic.....

i don't think this is considered a bad song but my friends give me looks when i play it. The Fugee's, "Killing me softly".
Jo Wrote:so anyways, back on topic.....

i don't think this is considered a bad song but my friends give me looks when i play it. The Fugee's, "Killing me softly".

I just heard that the other day . . . putting the extras in it really makes it a likeable (yet shameful . . i guess) song.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Sorry Becky, but I have to stay off topic right now....
Are those Taylor Swift's best pictures? Seriously? I agree with the rat face thing. Also, it looks like she getting back in her trailer in the 3rd one.

but to get back on topic.... how about Journey. Old people like them, but it's still 80's music, which sucks.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Jo Wrote:so anyways, back on topic.....

Carrie Underwood is unattractive
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Rock Monster Wrote:Sorry Becky, but I have to stay off topic right now....
Are those Taylor Swift's best pictures? Seriously? I agree with the rat face thing. Also, it looks like she getting back in her trailer in the 3rd one.

but to get back on topic.... how about Journey. Old people like them, but it's still 80's music, which sucks.

You watch your mouth young man!! I've seen Journey 4 times and met them backstage thrice. Actually, they have (had) a message board and all of us old people got together before a concert at Starwood and had a cookout. It was pretty neat meeting the people you talk to on a daily basis face to face.
[Image: Taypost.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:

Actually, they have (had) a message board and all of us old people got together before a concert at Starwood and had a cookout. It was pretty neat meeting the people you talk to on a daily basis face to face.

I would enjoy meeting three of you...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Queenie Wrote:

You watch your mouth young man!! I've seen Journey 4 times and met them backstage thrice. Actually, they have (had) a message board and all of us old people got together before a concert at Starwood and had a cookout. It was pretty neat meeting the people you talk to on a daily basis face to face.

Whoa.... I said I like them.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Actually, they have (had) a message board and all of us old people got together before a concert at Starwood and had a cookout. It was pretty neat meeting the people you talk to on a daily basis face to face.

I would enjoy meeting three of you...

oh oh !!!!!!!!!! Pick Me Pick Me....
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:You watch your mouth young man!! I've seen Journey 4 times and met them backstage thrice. Actually, they have (had) a message board and all of us old people got together before a concert at Starwood and had a cookout. It was pretty neat meeting the people you talk to on a daily basis face to face.

Whoa.... I said I like them.

[Image: sarcasm1.jpg]
I saw Journey at Starwood in summer of '06, man.

and yeah, Red Caboose is in Bellevue off of 70.
Almost every song by Avril Lavigne.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown

Journey is classic!!!

"Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere"
boizalynne Wrote:

Journey is classic!!!

"Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
Just a city boy

+1 ! Awesome on top of Rockin on top of cool !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Journey is classic!!!

"Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
Just a city boy

+1 ! Awesome on top of Rockin on top of cool !

Dude, you KNOW you busted out in song as soon as you read those lines!!!!!Smile
boizalynne Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:+1 ! Awesome on top of Rockin on top of cool !

Dude, you KNOW you busted out in song as soon as you read those lines!!!!!Smile

Absolutely, literally, 100% True, Not lying, swear on your mom's grave.

Yes I did.
Wowie Groovie !
Neil Diamond.... Sorry, it's true, and if I can out gay that...

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/40egogo4kcY&hl=en[/flash]
jus' P Wrote:Neil Diamond.... Sorry, it's true, and if I can out gay that...

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/40egogo4kcY&hl=en[/flash]

I'll see your Neil Diamond and raise you any song from the movie Beaches
Peachs Wrote:I'll see your Neil Diamond and raise you any song from the movie Beaches
How about just anything by Bette Midler? You must be ashamed.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I'll see your Neil Diamond and raise you any song from the movie Beaches
How about just anything by Bette Midler? You must be ashamed.

I wasn't saying I liked it, I was raising the gay factor
boizalynne Wrote:

Journey is classic!!!

"Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
Just a city boy

Neal Schon rocks!!
Peachs Wrote:
dino Wrote:How about just anything by Bette Midler? You must be ashamed.

I wasn't saying I liked it, I was raising the gay factor
Ahhhh.....I see.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I'll raise the gay factor and admit I like their best of CD.

Air Supply.
Wowie Groovie !
Crap... Journey's on again...
He took the midnight train going anywhere...
I guess this message board has brought out all my guilty pleasures . . .

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/iR4k4gkT6Ks&hl=en[/flash]
Queenie Wrote:I guess this message board has brought out all my guilty pleasures . . .

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/iR4k4gkT6Ks&hl=en[/flash]

haha!
Chris Isaak - Wicked Games....I actually prefer the HIM version but both are good
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
One of the HOTTEST videos ever on MTV was Wicked Game
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Chris Isaak - Wicked Games....I actually prefer the HIM version but both are good
This is a very good song.
All 4 Love by Color Me Badd. It makes me get down still.
Bjorn Again Wrote:All 4 Love by Color Me Badd. It makes me get down still.
Wow.......I haven't hear that band's name in a loooooooong time!
Quote of the Day:
Baby I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney