CDIH

Full Version: Sopranos - Season 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
what the fuck, no ones watching?

I'm kinda enjoying the season so far, especially since Melfi and Carmela haven't been emphasized as much so far and it's a fuckin relief. Last season was a real fuckin drag with Carmela being such a large focus on the show.

I'm liking the new characters especially Robert Loggia, he's a great fit and so far so good for Buscemi. Frank Vincent hasn't been featured too much but last episode he had a funny scene with the chick in the bar, him shootin through the phone book was some cold shit.

I like the subtle beefs they are building between people as well, everyones on edge and ready to rip eachother to shreds. Paulie's got beef with Loggia's character, Johnny Sack's beefin on Tony, Christopher just hates everyone, and it seems like its gonna be quite entertaining.
Last week was really good, Paulie trying to get the lawn mower into his trunk was hysterical.
yeah; so far its building up to be an excellent year.
Robert Loggia definitely adds some juice, and it definitely seems like he'll be on top of hit list. Buscemi adds a nice twist.
Paulie gets better and better each episode.
so far so good. The lawnmower wars were off the heater. Paulie making that guy fall from the tree was classic. And in the first episode you did see some Melfi tit. My one complaint so far is not enough meadow.
Seriously... where the fuck is Meadow?

So far I'm not digging Buscemi in front of the camera on this show, we'll see how they use him. For me, he just seems out of place on this show. I loved that scene with Loggia and Paulie in the bakery. When they both fell silent and you had two ugly mugged sonsabitches staring each other down.
yeah I also noticed the meadow stuff but as long as carmela and melfi aren't around as much I aint gonna complain, it was seriously getting old with melfi and the psychological poppycock. Carmela is just annoying and I honestly hope she dies and hopefully soon and hopefully by that fuckin bear mauling her.

By the way, how big a fuckin pussy is AJ. Did you hear that girly fuckin whine when he saw the bear... "MOMMY!!!! MA!!!!! MOMMA!!!!!!!!"

What a fuckin pussy, looks like tony's genes musta skipped a generation or somethin.
im waiting to see why AJ stumbles in looking like a zombie in that preview.
He probably saw a mouse.
creepy!
i was disappointed to find out it was just a prank his friends played on him. in the preview it seemed like AJ was seriously f'ed up on drugs.
so is christopher dead next week or what?
I doubt it, at least I hope not. Lots of people are speculating that the silhouette of the person on the ground in the preview looks like him although I'm curious about the person who was standing to his right. It looked like a blond female, however it was long and straight hair.
c'mon they kill chrissy for never puttin' aid in check & then tony uses her to fuck with the feds.
If I learned one thing from watching Sopranos all these years, it's to never get excited about the previews because they never end up remotely close to what the insinuate.

I don't even bother watching them anymore cause its usually a letdown.
Totally agree with Gonz

Last weeks previews made it look like Feech and Chrissy were gonna be planning something.....and then look what happened.

.....although it does look like a hummer in the background...and Chris drives a hummer....and the silhouette of the guys standing around Tony look too chubby to be Chris......hmmmmmmmmm
I hope it's janice.
Janice should have been offed 2 seasons ago. I still find it hard to beleive she got the drop on Richie Aprile.

So so far 2 new good characters they brought in have been taken care of early in the season......

The season finale better be fucking good!
I'm gonna miss Robert Loggia, I liked him a lot.

I can't stand most of the females on the show, mainly melfi, carmela, and janice. Melfi I can deal with and janice in small doses but carmela needs to die and soon, I was hoping AJ would finish her off when she tripped on the stairs.
I dont think anybody likes Carmela. All she fucking does is whine and whine in the show. Oh what a terrible fucking life she leads. Fuck her! Im glad she's all alone now. Maybe now she'll off herself. NOW THAT WOULD BE A GREAT EPISODE! Her slitting her wrists wearing the fur, jewelry and expensive crap Tony bought her.

I was a big fan of the Feech LaManna character. They needed another no-shit type guy on the show. It was kinda sad when he was on the bus bach to jail. The sad look on his face.
I hope Feech isn't gone for good. When Paulie was in jail, though he wasn't featured much, he did appear throughout that season so hopefully they'll make use of him somehow. It seems odd that they would bring Loggia in, just to write him out so quickly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5