Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW's MIA
I missed the segment where Freebeer explains they'll be off this Friday???? Where are they at today?
Judge mandated community service

If anyone connected with the show is reading this...

Please, no more music during best of. I would rather listen to one of the interns try and talk off the cuff about news and current events than hear anymore limp biz.
Wowie Groovie !
Freebeer likes to go to the local state basketball finals.... they take fri/mon off.

They did it the same weekend last year.

This is the first BEST OF exclusively run by producer joe.
I thought Joe did a good job - not great - but good enough. He needs to work on that timing between cuts and paid spots and perfect his "radio" voice. I think he should do an impersonation of Dahmer the entire time and not tell anyone and see if they notice.
youtubejake Wrote:perfect his "radio" voice.

thats really his only issue I think...he just seems a little nervous on air still...atleast when he's alone. He's way better when the guys on there with him...

He just needs mor mic time is all.

Good job Joe!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Joe will have his own show someday. You heard it hear first.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:Joe will have his own show someday. You heard it hear first.

That's a big reason to tune in.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
yeah, I'd say good but not great, lots of room for improvement. Maybe a B-

work on the cuts and transitions between segments, and play less music. Like, none.
Wowie Groovie !
I thought I heard them mention that they were doing something in nashville, maybe not though.
That's not until April 18.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:yeah, I'd say good but not great, lots of room for improvement. Maybe a B-

work on the cuts and transitions between segments, and play less music. Like, none.

Ok we get it, you dont like the music, stop whining!
I happen to like a few cool tunes thrown in. But today I was wondering why Joe did it. Friday they had probably three or four songs and today as far as I can tell they only had one. Are the songs a cover-up for some kind of studio screw-up? Just Wondering..... ???
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Titan ! Wrote:If anyone connected with the show is reading this...

Please, no more music during best of. I would rather listen to one of the interns try and talk off the cuff about news and current events than hear anymore limp biz.

Are you saying that you're not blastin' out the hot sh*t or that rock sh*t?

Are you not lettin' 'em bounce in the mosh pit?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Titan ! Wrote:yeah, I'd say good but not great, lots of room for improvement. Maybe a B-

You are becoming quite the celebrity "that guy that takes pictures of girls"
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:

You are becoming quite the celebrity "that guy that takes pictures of girls"

Yeah it looks that way, it could be worse I suppose.

mayorofawesometown Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:If anyone connected with the show is reading this...

Are you saying that you're not blastin' out the hot sh*t or that rock sh*t?

Are you not lettin' 'em bounce in the mosh pit?

By all means, mosh away, just not during the show
Wowie Groovie !