Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephanie Webb
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Question. What are the three topics most talked about all time? Answer. Sex, Politics and Religion, in that order. I take it you turned your radio off when Freebeer and Hotwings had Dr Skin on as their guest today. I may be wrong but as far as I know Dr. Skin is their most repeated guest, but since you and potthole seem to be such prudes, I doubt you have heard three word of it right? Because if you DID listen to the Dr Skin interview today and enjoyed yourself, I'd be willing to call you a hypocrite. OK everybody..... because dingdongyo and potthole get irritated with "who's hot" and "who's not " talk nobody is allowed to comment on the subject anymore.

Ok, now the teeth come out.

I'm not a prude. So long as we don't have a repeat of the whole Slutty Nurse fiasco, I'm fine with talk about sex. Outside of that incident, I've never told anybody that I don't think they should talk about sex or hot girls/guys. I've helped to enforce the Proboard rules about posting of racy photos, to help this place from being shut down by Proboards, but that's it. I have no issues with Mr. Skin interviews or discussions about them.

I just find it slightly annoying when you try to hit on any girl on here that you might think is attractive. It really makes you look like a desperate, pathetic person. You're single, looking for a girl, and lonely. I get it. I don't need to see you tripping over yourself to tell some random female on here that you think she's hot. Newsflash- it's not going to get you any tail.

Ok prudehole. Keep on exaggerating Its good for a laugh :-X So in you prudish mind it is a sin to look upon the ankle of a woman or flirt with women on this message board, I get that. Sex is the sin of mankind, after all. It's all in good fun Father Potthole, all in good fun. If you ACTUALLY thought I actually thought that I would ACTUALLY snag a girl off the FreeBeer and Hotwings Message board You really are an ambulance driver. Did you get all that? When I post sexy or provocative messages it is for two reasons. 1. I'm trying to be funny 2. I am responding to other posts who are equally provocative. None of my posts are ANY worse than Biff Mayhem's posts and you bloody well know it. So enforce away prudehole. Next time your out playing softball with Biff, discuss my outragous behavior. Please.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
hehehe...you said prudehole.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Mad Dog Wrote:Ok prudehole. Keep on exaggerating Its good for a laugh :-X So in you prudish mind it is a sin to look upon the ankle of a woman or flirt with women on this message board, I get that. Sex is the sin of mankind, after all. It's all in good fun Father Potthole, all in good fun. If you ACTUALLY thought I actually thought that I would ACTUALLY snag a girl off the FreeBeer and Hotwings Message board You really are an ambulance driver. Did you get all that? When I post sexy or provocative messages it is for two reasons. 1. I'm trying to be funny 2. I am responding to other posts who are equally provocative. None of my posts are ANY worse than Biff Mayhem's posts and you bloody well know it. So enforce away prudehole. Next time your out playing softball with Biff, discuss my outragous behavior. Please.

Boy, I feel bad when a mid 40's single man that can't get a date starts to make up funny names involving my screenname.

Tell me, outside of the crap that went on with Nurse, which is something that an overwhelming majority of posters were sick of, when have I gotten after people for sex talk?
freebeer Wrote:Stephanie is great, and if we have the opportunity or desire to expand the team, she'd be at the top of the list. But to be clear, she would not replace anyone. I don't think I really need to say the last part, but there it is.

"....and BOOM goes the dynamite..."
Today at 10:18pm
by shawnp
in Stephanie Webb

Way to go shawnp!
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Ok prudehole. Keep on exaggerating Its good for a laugh :-X So in you prudish mind it is a sin to look upon the ankle of a woman or flirt with women on this message board, I get that. Sex is the sin of mankind, after all. It's all in good fun Father Potthole, all in good fun. If you ACTUALLY thought I actually thought that I would ACTUALLY snag a girl off the FreeBeer and Hotwings Message board You really are an ambulance driver. Did you get all that? When I post sexy or provocative messages it is for two reasons. 1. I'm trying to be funny 2. I am responding to other posts who are equally provocative. None of my posts are ANY worse than Biff Mayhem's posts and you bloody well know it. So enforce away prudehole. Next time your out playing softball with Biff, discuss my outragous behavior. Please.

Boy, I feel bad when a mid 40's single man that can't get a date starts to make up funny names involving my screenname.

Tell me, outside of the crap that went on with Nurse, which is something that an overwhelming majority of posters were sick of, when have I gotten after people for sex talk?

I've been on plenty of dates you jackass, I just don't go around posting them all. The last time I said anything about my dating life on this board was my first Internet date form the Plentyoffish.com website. And the only reason why I mentinoned that one was because it was soooo weird. Since then I must have dated 10 or 15 women. I realize you have a sacred screen name Father potthole, you're right prudehole was rather out of line. Funny, but out of line.

I loved sluttynurse with the bottom of my heart. Honestly when I first Came to this board she was like a beacon in the night. Then some judgmental prudes chased her off, and the this board hasn't been right since. Yes there have been flashes of brilliance, but no one will EVER take Sluttynurse's place. Amen
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Wow, I'm Dumber than Zane!!!! Smile
Mad Dog Wrote:Wow, I'm Dumber than Zane!!!! Smile
yessir!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Mad Dog Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i get irritated over this too. it happens a lot here. mostly because it assumes everyone should care that you think someone is hot.
i don't care if you are horny. nobody here does.

Question. What are the three topics most talked about all time? Answer. Sex, Politics and Religion
that's not discussing sex. that's announcing who gives you a boner at every opportunity. as if anyone cares. we don't.

whatever. i'm over it.

Jiggy Wrote:hehehe...you said prudehole.
someone needs to make you a moderator.
Mad Dog Wrote:no one will EVER take Sluttynurse's place.

Thank God.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mad Dog Wrote:None of my posts are ANY worse than Biff Mayhem's posts and you bloody well know it. So enforce away prudehole. Next time your out playing softball with Biff, discuss my outragous behavior. Please.

I don't know why I'm being dragged into this stupid catfight. It makes me feel dirty.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm going to jump in, stir the pot, and bow out.

I don't know why everyone is so high on Stephanie Webb. Yes, she's attractive, but you can't see her on the radio. And yes, she had a pretty good rapport with the remaining show members, but I don't think it came close to the relationship the guys have. Even though it seems like a cop out, I think Free Beer said it best. If they expand she'll be considered, and no one will be replaced.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:hehehe...you said prudehole.
someone needs to make you a moderator.
That was my very clever attempt at diverting attention from the growing tension and putting some witty material in. ;D
All of you read FB's post on this topic...and yet this thread continues..
dingdongyo Wrote:that's not discussing sex. that's announcing who gives you a boner at every opportunity. as if anyone cares. we don't.

whatever. i'm over it.

Wow, todays show was Soooo over the top. I've never heard anything so offensive. Freebeer, Hotwings and Eric Zane actually spent more than just a few minutes commenting what a babe Shaina Twain was and how they would Love to bone her!! The nerve of them. Can you Imagine Guys in general talking about hot chicks, much less the FBHW show. OMG I'm never listening again. And to think it EVEN shows up in material that winds up in the message board. by the way this is sarcasm

Would you guys quit being so gay?? Thats what dudes talk about. Have you ever heard dudes shooting the shit at a sports bar? Pretty much you have Deer hunting stories and chick talk. And that is what there show is modeled after what guys say to each other when no one else is listening. And that is why people post what they post. So lighten up. I'm amazed I even feel the need to explain this.
[drop] I WANT TO TALK ABOUT VAGINAS!!! [drop/]

that's the FBHW show motto. i say forget Webb, get some Emily Richett from the 1-7 in studio!
Jo Wrote:[drop] I WANT TO TALK ABOUT VAGINAS!!! [drop/]

that's the FBHW show motto. i say forget Webb, get some Emily Richett from the 1-7 in studio!

Emily is hot and seems genuinely nice.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Vaginas are sweet. Simple as that.
Well, I am into women just like Zane is into men. He is always talking about gay stuff. Us girls can talk about girls and Yes, Stephanie Web is very hot!
dumberthanzane Wrote:Well, I am into women just like Zane is into men. He is always talking about gay stuff. Us girls can talk about girls and Yes, Stephanie Web is very hot!

Yea, Pothole and Dingodongo, go eat a big purple veiner!!
burnking Wrote:I'm going to jump in, stir the pot, and bow out.

I don't know why everyone is so high on Stephanie Webb. Yes, she's attractive, but you can't see her on the radio. And yes, she had a pretty good rapport with the remaining show members, but I don't think it came close to the relationship the guys have. Even though it seems like a cop out, I think Free Beer said it best. If they expand she'll be considered, and no one will be replaced.
this makes sense to me. i don't remember much from her filling in. i suppose it could get better with time.
but i think most people are treating this as a hypothetical situation anyway.
Mad Dog Wrote:
dumberthanzane Wrote:Well, I am into women just like Zane is into men. He is always talking about gay stuff. Us girls can talk about girls and Yes, Stephanie Web is very hot!

Yea, Pothole and Dingodongo, go eat a big purple veiner!!

I thought this was over. Keep it to PM, stupid.

Also, I'm glad to continue to see your fantastic retorts.
Well, am I wrong? Doesn't Zane like to talk about gay things?
???You seem kinda obsessed with Zane....should he be concerned? ???
I may be wrong, but wasn't Stephanie the one interviewing Puddin' when he made the infamous "We are no warm beer and rotten chicken wings," and "That's a big reason to tune-in" statements? If so, laughing at him makes her a traitor, and while she is forgiven, she must live with the consequences and will never be a full-time member of the show...

and yes, I'm kidding.
I don't think she would leave her day job, since she left radio for her day job. Loose Wendy who's at GRD would be good if they added a female to the show.
So, it looks like the vote says it all: Steph would replace HW