Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steev Question
Queenie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Hey Steev,

I appreciate you putting up the link in the "cool links" area on the new website, but I have a question. In this particular area of the website, I noticed that the links eventually get moved down when other links are added. What happens when there are so many links added and our link ends up at the bottom? Could it eventually get "bumped"? Please don't take this as "whining"; i'm just wondering. Thanks!

Queenie

Bump . . . since it was 2 pages back from you most recent post.

If you check the site, you'll see that I bumped it up in the cool links section earlier this morning.
stop it steev....we might have to start liking you...
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:stop it steev....we might have to start liking you...
I already like him, you can't hate someone who is originally from around the same general area as where you grew up ...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
I already like him, you can't hate someone who is originally from around the same general area as where you grew up ...

Uh . . . you got a little something . . . looks a little brown . . . on your nose . . . ?? Wink

Edit: Thanks Steev!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

Uh . . . you got a little something . . . looks a little brown . . . on your nose . . . ?? Wink

Edit: Thanks Steev!!
naaa, just have to represent, he is a few states away now so it is harder for him to do so.
Allyson Wrote:I'm talking about first names per Mayor's Chris and Jeremy examples. If there was ever a guy named Berry he would be beaten to death by the time he was 12, so no, no one's name is Berry.

Barry:
[Image: Barry_White.jpg]
berry:
[Image: berries.jpg]

And you mouthbreathing eff, you can't even spell my name correctly and it's right in front of your face.

But you're right, I'm the stupid one.

Is the last name Berry not still someone's name? Maybe you should have said no one's FIRST name in berry in your original post then, because your general statement still deserves the stupid siren for being wrong, although I will agree that no one has the first name berry now that you clarified yourself.

Also, yes I do deserve one too for spelling your name wrong.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
This is my last post on the subject I promise.

It's like Dawn and Don. Some people from the pronounce these two names the same. That does not mean that they are the same name or variations of the same name. They are not pronounced the same way, even though some people do say them similarly because of their accents. But there is no question that Dawn and Don are different words with different sounds.

The end.
That's what she said.
steev Wrote:regional differences in dialect, friends.

Let's agree to disagree.

But... you're wrong, Steevee.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
[Image: steev.jpg]

Does this look like the face of someone who could be wrong?

I have an answer for you. No. No it does not.

THIS IS THE FACE OF A MAN THAT COULD ONLY TELL TRUTH AND BE RIGHT!!!

That is all.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I have beard envy
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Well My last name is Salsbury and it might as well be Salsberry for how it is pronounced.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
According to dictionary.com Bury and Berry are the same, however Barry is different.

bur⋅y  /ˈbɛri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ber-ee] Show IPA verb, bur⋅ied, bur⋅y⋅ing, noun, plural bur⋅ies.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bury" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bury</a><!-- m -->

ber⋅ry  /ˈbɛri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ber-ee] Show IPA noun, plural -ries, verb, -ried, -ry⋅ing.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/berry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/berry</a><!-- m -->

Bar⋅ry  /ˈbæri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [bar-ee] Show IPA
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/barry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/barry</a><!-- m -->

Although if you go hit the sound button on all the links, they actually pronounce them all damn near the same.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
0rz0ski Wrote:[Image: steev.jpg]

That is all.
[Image: chickendinner.jpg]

he looks like he could be joe's long lost brother
Allyson is right. NO one has the first name Berry.

Best wishes,
Berry Gordy, Jr.
Founder, Motown Records
len Wrote:Allyson is right. NO one has the first name Berry.

Best wishes,
Berry Gordy, Jr.
Founder, Motown Records

A lesser person would concede at this point. Rather, I argue that Berry Gordy may not be a human at all.
Allyson Wrote:
len Wrote:Allyson is right. NO one has the first name Berry.

Best wishes,
Berry Gordy, Jr.
Founder, Motown Records

A lesser person would concede at this point. Rather, I argue that Berry Gordy may not be a human at all.

We wouldn't expect anything less.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Berry Gordy is a Zombie.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
The question shouldn't be if anyone is named Berry. It's like Benercrombie's stupid Greeg argument. Stupid people give their kids stupid names all of the time. Lewis Black has an entire bit about people telling him the stupid names they've come across. The question is if the name is common.

"Berry" is a retarded minger name that only retarded mingers give to their retarded minger children.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I have a Steev question. When are you going to join us in the chat again? We love having you there!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I have a Steev question. When are you going to join us in the chat again? We love having you there!
I think I scared him away.
When I (jokingly) asked for his phone number so that I could text him he lost interest
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Philly Mike Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:[Image: steev.jpg]

That is all.
[Image: chickendinner.jpg]

he looks like he could be joe's long lost brother
LOL Big Grin :thumbup: :clap:
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
[Image: tumnus.jpg] [Image: steev.jpg]

I can see it
lets hope he doesn't get turned to stone by an evil witch. also be wary of this new fawn-like interloper, Remember kids in the chronicles of Narnia the original tumnus was a kidnapper who changed his mind at the last minute about giving the girl to the witch, New tumnus may just be lulling us into a false sense of security. Can anyone verify Joe's whereabouts in costa rica? he may not be running around with cloned dinosaurs or surfing, he may be in Tumnus' trunk.

Just kiddin steev Wink
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type