Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer passes out on air
I'll bring the sign that says "Attention Walmart customers. All black people please leave the store at this time."
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
-Jiggy- Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Can we rise up in a bloody rebellion? I'll bring a pitchfork and gas mask.

YES!!!! Power to the people!

I'll bring the marshmallows and beer.
I'll be nice and fedex you a chocolate bar and a package of graham crackers.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Can we rise up in a bloody rebellion? I'll bring a pitchfork and gas mask.

YES!!!! Power to the people!

I'll bring the marshmallows and beer.
I'll be nice and fedex you a chocolate bar and a package of graham crackers.
Is it gov't issued chocolate and crackers from Biff? If so, back off. That stuff is laced with downers so you guys can over power our rebellion.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Queenie Wrote:I'll bring the sign that says "Attention Walmart customers. All black people please leave the store at this time."

That's good Q, it will make it a lot easier for us to find you as well...

...looks like somebody "forgot" they are part of the leadership in their old age here Jiggy.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Waiter! A martini and a roofie colada!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
zdunklee Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I'll bring the sign that says "Attention Walmart customers. All black people please leave the store at this time."

...looks like somebody "forgot" they are part of the leadership in their old age here Jiggy.

No, I'm trying to cause a stampede, or something like that . . . i'm sure that's what it was . . . :?

FUCK
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
zdunklee Wrote:

Queenie isn't forgetting a damn thing, she just knows when to jump from a sinking ship. By backing the uprising she's hoping to be able to maintain the level of influence she has now if a new regime takes power.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

Queenie isn't forgetting a damn thing, she just knows when to jump from a sinking ship. By backing the uprising she's hoping to be able to maintain the level of influence she has now if a new regime takes power.

Suck Up....Down with Queenie, Biff and Schuyler16!!!

:evil:
zdunklee Wrote:Suck Up....Down with Queenie, Biff and Schuyler16!!!

and Opus too. He's quiet for the most part but he is not to be trusted.

Hey z, just thinking. When the rebellion takes over and starts establishing it's democracy on the people, should we call it The United Board of Jiggy or just go with something simple like New Jiggy.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:

Hey z, just thinking. When the rebellion takes over and starts establishing it's democracy on the people, should we call it The United Board of Jiggy or just go with something simple like New Jiggy.

Clearly it would be the Ultimate Z Message Board.
-Jiggy- Wrote:

Fuck you too buddy.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:

Fuck you too buddy.
See Z and other members of the New Jiggy Rebellion (known hereafter as The NJR). He knows when he's busted.

I would just like to state that I have not declared any allegiance to either Biff or Zdunk's faction in this rebellion. I plan to wait until the smoke clears and then claim that I was supporting the winner the whole time. Yes I am aware that stating my intentions will make carrying them out that much harder but that's how I roll.
viva la revolucion and/or go biff(depending on the outcome)
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Some of you'd be amazed to know that the key to the castle is just a simple skeleton key.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I accept monetary bribes, but you better make it a significant one if you expect me to risk it all.
I'm going to wait for the winner. Then I'm going to beat them up and become the winner.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
:think:
I just caught up to this segment on Podcast, crazy!
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Biff Wrote:Some of you'd be amazed to know that the key to the castle is just a simple skeleton key.

So I can just pick the lock then? Hmmm...simple enough.
zdunklee Wrote:
Biff Wrote:Some of you'd be amazed to know that the key to the castle is just a simple skeleton key.

So I can just pick the lock then? Hmmm...simple enough.
Okay cool. So rebellion it is then.

soooooooooo......what do we do first? kill someone or....kinda new to this whole uprising thing. :think:
I think the first step is the solid punch to the yamsack.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:I think the first step is the solid punch to the yamsack.
So does this mean your working for us now. Cause if you are it would make this whole thing go a lot easier.
Biff Wrote:I think the first step is the solid punch to the yamsack.

Hey Potthole...we can spare you if you deliver to Biff one solid punch to the yamsack...but you must have video evidence and post it on youtube or else you die too.
zdunklee Wrote:Hey Potthole...we can spare you if you deliver to Biff one solid punch to the yamsack...but you must have video evidence and post it on youtube or else you die too.

Humm...

On one hand, I will be seeing him pretty soon. On the other hand, that means I'd have to touch his balls. I'll have to get back to you guys on that. Part of me thinks I'd rather be killed in an uprising.
I think the logical first step for us would be to send one of us back in time to kill Biff's mom before she has a chance to give birth to him.

I think it should be you z. Note - when you travel back do not be shocked when you show up nude. This is completely normal. Also, Biff may try to send Pott back to stop you. Do not, I repeat, do not let him have sex with Biff's mom. Trust me on this.
I think the task could be accomplished without time-travel murder. Like somebody could go chop off his dad's weiner.
potthole Wrote:I think the task could be accomplished without time-travel murder. Like somebody could go chop off his dad's weiner.

Hmmm...interesting idea...maybe I'll just convince his mom to get a mexican abortion.
Maybe Biff himself will go back in time and become his own father.
krystal Wrote:Maybe Biff himself will go back in time and become his own father.

Unfortunately it's too late for that. I done had the family jewels snipped.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
krystal Wrote:Maybe Biff himself will go back in time and become his own father.

Unfortunately it's too late for that. I done had the family jewels snipped.

Really, I don't know why you think that's unfortunate. I would hope that you wouldn't want to make babies with your own mother.
[Image: oPHtK.jpg]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
So just like our infamous zombie thread it looks like this is going to be about 100% planning with about ohhhhh, I don't know,....0% action.
Hey...once you get done with the time machine then I can act on my part of the job...so hurry it up damn you.
-Jiggy- Wrote:So just like our infamous zombie thread it looks like this is going to be about 100% planning with about ohhhhh, I don't know,....0% action.

Hey, the zombies are coming. It's not a matter of "if" but of "when".
damn straight and all you need to do in preparation for said uprising is merely reading the entirety of the zombie thread(only 94 pages) and follow the instructions to the letter
schuyler16 Wrote:damn straight and all you need to do in preparation for said uprising is merely reading the entirety of the zombie thread(only 94 pages) and follow the instructions to the letter
Plus we are adding the time machine. I think I may have found one for you Z.
[Image: urtimemachine.jpg]
Yeah and i'm sure that works splendidly! I think z needs to be the one that sticks that between his legs and goes back in time. :twisted:
I tell you what...if you guys buy me that thing AND Biff tells us what year he was born I will make every attempt to use said time machine to go back in time and stop his conception from happening.

Oh and Orz can film it.
zdunklee Wrote:I tell you what...if you guys buy me that thing AND Biff tells us what year he was born I will make every attempt to use said time machine to go back in time and stop his conception from happening.

Oh and Orz can film it, and Queenie can get some ice.

Gosh, didn't you see Napoleon Dynamite?
Queenie Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:I tell you what...if you guys buy me that thing AND Biff tells us what year he was born I will make every attempt to use said time machine to go back in time and stop his conception from happening.

Oh and Orz can film it, and Queenie can get some ice.

Gosh, didn't you see Napoleon Dynamite?

Of course I did...but I also know Biff is never going to say what year he was born on here...so I have nothing at all to worry about.