Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Hotwings absence ever completely explained?
with the dedication these guys seem to talk about in not being absent from the show - I HIGHLY doubt they would all say "sure, go to NY and buy a corvette instead of coming to work." that's a very trivial reason for them to be absent - which they never seem to appreciate. they even come to work when they are sick. usually it's b/c someone died or some other medical issue. or radio camp. or gay cowboy camp.

during the pennies for rubbers day, they referenced Hot Wings not being able to lift the sack of money b/c of him still recovering from his surgery. my guess is hot wings had some kind of hernia surgery (He's had these before) or something.

not because he went to buy a car. That is stupid.
Jesus. Are you idiots still trying to figure this out? Of course, I mean, "idiots" with love, but still. I had hernia surgery way back in January. That's been healed up and good-to-go for a long time. I took the Friday off because Kerri and I had to drive to Detroit for an egg retrieval. Friday night, I flew to Albany to get the Vette, which I drove back on Saturday. Monday was the egg transfer, which was also in Detroit. So, no...the car didn't have anything to do with me taking time off. That's stupid. As if I'd miss TWO days of work to buy a car. I missed time for another shot at IVF and no, it didn't work. I figured I'd clear it up before someone suggested that I was off interviewing for other jobs or was having a sex change or singlehandedly trying to save GM with the awesome car designs I came up with in 10th grade during Mr. Londo's boring history class. So there you have it. Mystery solved!
hotwings Wrote:Jesus. Are you idiots still trying to figure this out? Of course, I mean, "idiots" with love, but still. I had hernia surgery way back in January. That's been healed up and good-to-go for a long time. I took the Friday off because Kerri and I had to drive to Detroit for an egg retrieval. Friday night, I flew to Albany to get the Vette, which I drove back on Saturday. Monday was the egg transfer, which was also in Detroit. So, no...the car didn't have anything to do with me taking time off. That's stupid. As if I'd miss TWO days of work to buy a car. I missed time for another shot at IVF and no, it didn't work. I figured I'd clear it up before someone suggested that I was off interviewing for other jobs or was having a sex change or singlehandedly trying to save GM with the awesome car designs I came up with in 10th grade during Mr. Londo's boring history class. So there you have it. Mystery solved!

you are the greatest man that has ever lived.

including fistor
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
hotwings Wrote:Jesus. Are you idiots still trying to figure this out? Of course, I mean, "idiots" with love, but still. I had hernia surgery way back in January. That's been healed up and good-to-go for a long time. I took the Friday off because Kerri and I had to drive to Detroit for an egg retrieval. Friday night, I flew to Albany to get the Vette, which I drove back on Saturday. Monday was the egg transfer, which was also in Detroit. So, no...the car didn't have anything to do with me taking time off. That's stupid. As if I'd miss TWO days of work to buy a car. I missed time for another shot at IVF and no, it didn't work. I figured I'd clear it up before someone suggested that I was off interviewing for other jobs or was having a sex change or singlehandedly trying to save GM with the awesome car designs I came up with in 10th grade during Mr. Londo's boring history class. So there you have it. Mystery solved!

Thank you sir for your candidness. We are all hoping for the best in your effort for adoption. You really didn't need to disclose the information. Because (and this is for the rest of you), IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!
airhornahole Wrote:[quote author=hotwings board=general thread=605 post=35899 time=1221490227]

IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!

I dug through Hotwings' trash and found one of his rubbers

I looked just like a Hefty Sack!....it even had the yellow draw strings....he apparently spurts paper plates, napkins..and shredded bills as thats what the rubber was filled with.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

So... what you are saying is that you were at cowboy gay camp?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Wait, a second... hotwings had a sex change?

I'm sorry to hear the IVF didn't work. Sad
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

you are the greatest man that has ever lived.

including fistor

Challenge.

Hot Wings. I request a sissy slapfight at your earliest convenience.

The ball is in your court, sir.
Hot Wings, Fistor, board posters, I'm as irritated as joe's nair-ed cornhole with ingrown hairs growing back. Why would hot wings ever really need to explain his absence when it's so much more fun to speculate. don't get me wrong, I'm glad he told us. but What I don't understand is WHY you felt like he needed a penis reduction. i mean, i get it that he has no balls... but I would figure the giant crank shaft would make up for that. Hot Wings, don't listen to those guys at gay cowboy camp, I've been there. they only tease you about your large member b/c they are jealous, after all, they want to give too sometimes and not just play catcher for you. like the president of GM said, "I interviewed Hot Wings for our head of big penises division. I felt he was overqualified."

I'm big daddy, and that's what I think.

I still think it's all a front and he really just misses the Dude, he went to lay some wilted roses at the dock where the houseboat was....
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Thx for the update, not that you needed to give us one..

I can't believe people are so friggan obsessed with why HW was gone for those few days. Obviously, it was something personal and really none of our business. When Zane was gone, he gave us the full story once he came back. If HW really thought the listening audience deserved to know why he was gone for those few days, wouldn't you think he would have talked about it . . . ON THE AIR?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:[quote author=hotwings board=general thread=605 post=35899 time=1221490227]

IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!

I dug through Hotwings' trash and found one of his rubbers

I looked just like a Hefty Sack!....it even had the yellow draw strings....he apparently spurts paper plates, napkins..and shredded bills as thats what the rubber was filled with.
Best laugh in a long time. Thanks Howie. +1
Rock Monster Wrote:

So... what you are saying is that you were at cowboy gay camp?

HA !
Wowie Groovie !
I hope you got the Vette at Prestige Motor Car Co!

It WAS at Prestige!
Prestige Montanna. Home of

Cowboy Gay Camp
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Prestige Montanna. Home of

Cowboy Gay Camp

Good thing that joke never gets old.

And by "never" I mean "It's effing old already".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
That's where we disagree

Cowboy Gay Camp

Never gets old.
Wowie Groovie !
hotwings Wrote:It WAS at Prestige!

Sweet! They're great! My significant other worked there as a detailer years ago - They love what they do.
Awesome! ;D
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Prestige Montanna. Home of

Cowboy Gay Camp

Good thing that joke never gets old.

Don't you know that once a show member recognizes something you wrote in a post of his own, it is your duty to pound the subject into the ground until such time that it becomes a fine powder easily absorbed by the atmosphere?
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Good thing that joke never gets old.

Don't you know that once a show member recognizes something you wrote in a post of his own, it is your duty to pound the subject into the ground until such time that it becomes a fine powder easily absorbed by the atmosphere?

Shit, you're right.

Who was the first board member to get their name mentioned on the air?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mud Room Donna Wrote:
hotwings Wrote:It WAS at Prestige!

Sweet! They're great! My significant other worked there as a detailer years ago - They love what they do.

Are they hiring
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Titan ! Wrote:That's where we disagree

Cowboy Gay Camp

Never gets old.

What ever u do keep making the same joke. in no way will it get old and unfunny. keep doin it. more more more. really it's funny COWBOY GAY CAMP!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Don't you know that once a show member recognizes something you wrote in a post of his own, it is your duty to pound the subject into the ground until such time that it becomes a fine powder easily absorbed by the atmosphere?

Shit, you're right.

Who was the first board member to get their name mentioned on the air?

Some whiny nervous sounding bitch.
Wowie Groovie !
Jedi Mind Trick Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:That's where we disagree

Cowboy Gay Camp

Never gets old.

What ever u do keep making the same joke. in no way will it get old and unfunny. keep doin it. more more more. really it's funny COWBOY GAY CAMP!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Wow Newb, that was awesome. F you.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Jedi Mind Trick Wrote:What ever u do keep making the same joke. in no way will it get old and unfunny. keep doin it. more more more. really it's funny COWBOY GAY CAMP!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I get a boner when titan throws around his board weight.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Wow Newb, that was awesome. F you.

I get a boner when titan throws around his board weight.

Yeah, but let's be honest here, you get a boner when the wind blows up your skirt in just the right way.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I get a boner when titan throws around his board weight.

Yeah, but let's be honest here, you get a boner when the wind blows up your skirt in just the right way.

No argument.
In any case, shouldn't we wecome our new freind Jedi mind trick? We were all newbs at one point. I say EXALT for looking into the eye of the Titan and saying "eff you!"
Dr. Stupid Wrote:In any case, shouldn't we wecome our new freind Jedi mind trick? We were all newbs at one point. I say EXALT for looking into the eye of the Titan and saying "eff you!"

Sigh.
Wowie Groovie !
You should all bow down and kiss titans feet. He is awesome! Better than any stinking newb! Cowboy Gay Camp! Cowboy Gay Camp! Cowboy Gay Camp! Cowboy Gay Camp!

And Biff, you're awesome too!
Liser, You're my # 1 fan, and I love you for it, but you should have stopped with the 4th Cowboy Gay Camp, all information after that is extraneous, and useless and unnecessary and wrong. Try again please.
Wowie Groovie !
mainerliser Wrote:You should all bow down and kiss titans feet. He is awesome! Better than any stinking newb! Cowboy Gay Camp! Cowboy Gay Camp! Cowboy Gay Camp! Cowboy Gay Camp!

And Biff, you're awesome too!

hey, i think you got a brown spot on your nose....
It's from reciving scoop n feed from diarea fart Titan. By choice
B+ for effort, c-for execution.
Wowie Groovie !
Thank you prof Titan. Did you get your teaching degree from cowboy gay camp?
Titan ! Wrote:
Jedi Mind Trick Wrote:What ever u do keep making the same joke. in no way will it get old and unfunny. keep doin it. more more more. really it's funny COWBOY GAY CAMP!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Newb?? I have been on this board a grand total of 1 DAY LESS THEN YOU! I'm sorry that i don't have all day 2 spend thinking about how i can look like a douche bag and a free message board based of a radio show. Granted i love the show but my day don't start after 10:15a.m., 21.826 posts (actual average of posts per day for titan) and the replacement of my tampon, like yours. so F U. my friend.
can you immagine if it was zane or freebeer not there for a show? it would suck. well zane and hotwings might be funny because zane would just rip on hotwings for hours. i think thats why that friday a few weeks back zane had to take off they all just decided to take off.