Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Hotwings absence ever completely explained?
Jedi Mind Trick Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Wow Newb, that was awesome. F you.

Newb?? I have been on this board a grand total of 1 DAY LESS THEN YOU! I'm sorry that i don't have all day 2 spend thinking about how i can look like a douche bag and a free message board based of a radio show. Granted i love the show but my day don't start after 10:15a.m., 21.826 posts (actual average of posts per day for titan) and the replacement of my tampon, like yours. so F U. my friend.

Wow, you sure put me in my place. Thanks. I'm a better person now.
Wowie Groovie !
[drop]Now they're having gay sex. Cowboy gay sex. SodomeHEEEEEY.[/drop]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Jedi Mind Trick Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Wow Newb, that was awesome. F you.

Newb?? I have been on this board a grand total of 1 DAY LESS THEN YOU! I'm sorry that i don't have all day 2 spend thinking about how i can look like a douche bag and a free message board based of a radio show. Granted i love the show but my day don't start after 10:15a.m., 21.826 posts (actual average of posts per day for titan) and the replacement of my tampon, like yours. so F U. my friend.

Sensitive aren't we?!!
0rz0ski Wrote:[drop]Now they're having gay sex. Cowboy gay sex. SodomeHEEEEEY.[/drop]

That song/drop works if you change the lyrics.

Now they're all at gay camp.

Comboy Gay Camp

SodomeHEEEEEY

COWBOY GAY CAMP
Wowie Groovie !
tigers Wrote:can you immagine if it was zane or freebeer not there for a show? it would suck. well zane and hotwings might be funny because zane would just rip on hotwings for hours. i think thats why that friday a few weeks back zane had to take off they all just decided to take off.

All they would need FB for is to open and close segments. It'd be hilarious having Joe fill in for him so he could stutter and stumble around.

---

What's with all the newb bitching and moaning? People can be charter members and be idiots. People can be brand new and have great, insightful comments. Who the hell cares when people joined?

If you say something stupid you'll be mocked. FB&HW fans should know this.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Personally I don't give a shit when anyone joined, if you have less than 100 posts you're a Newb. End of story.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Personally I don't give a shit when anyone joined, if you have less than 100 posts you're a Newb. End of story.

i guess i missed the thread where titan makes the rules and definitions of message board terms. sorry to step on your toes.
Jedi Mind Trick Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Personally I don't give a shit when anyone joined, if you have less than 100 posts you're a Newb. End of story.

i guess i missed the thread where titan makes the rules and definitions of message board terms. sorry to step on your toes.

I'll forgive you this time, however in the future be more aware of the power that I wield.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Jedi Mind Trick Wrote:i guess i missed the thread where titan makes the rules and definitions of message board terms. sorry to step on your toes.

I'll forgive you this time, however in the future be more aware of the power that I wield.

Titan, when I have more than 100 posts, can I have powers too??? Please???
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Wrong. There are people on another messageboard of mine that have been members for nearly seven years, and have under 1,000 posts, yet are considered to be some of the most popular people on the board.

There are people who sign up for things like these and log in, but to read only. They might not post much, but they are far from being a n00b. Or newb. Or even noob.
potthole Wrote:

Wrong. There are people on another messageboard of mine that have been members for nearly seven years, and have under 1,000 posts, yet are considered to be some of the most popular people on the board.

There are people who sign up for things like these and log in, but to read only. They might not post much, but they are far from being a n00b. Or newb. Or even noob.

Well Potty, let me give you a simple math lesson...

The 1000 posts that you refer to in your other forums, is 10 times the posts that I personally require for a user to not be considered a Newb.

If you have 99 posts or less, you're a Newb. Period.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Wrong. There are people on another messageboard of mine that have been members for nearly seven years, and have under 1,000 posts, yet are considered to be some of the most popular people on the board.

The 1000 posts that you refer to in your other forums, is 10 times the posts that I personally require for a user to not be considered a Newb.

I guess I can't claim newb ignorance anymore? Damn. I like playing dumb though. I left Newb-dom today it seems.
Nope Fetus, you're 20 posts beyond Newb status. Welcome.

Asstard.
Wowie Groovie !
This conversation makes baby Jesus weep.
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Wrong. There are people on another messageboard of mine that have been members for nearly seven years, and have under 1,000 posts, yet are considered to be some of the most popular people on the board.

The reason I gave the example of under 1000 posts is to show that you can be a member of a board for a long, long time, have very few posts, and not be a newb.

Apparently you're on your man-period again, because in the last day or so you've started getting pissy again towards other members, so I'm just going to step away from this discussion on this specific topic.
So, simply because I don't post 20 times a day in the "Caption This!" contest, I am a newb, despite the fact that this is not my first forum experience and I am slightly more coherent than some of the mingers on here?

0rz0ski Wrote:So, simply because I don't post 20 times a day in the "Caption This!" contest, I am a newb, despite the fact that this is not my first forum experience and I am slightly more coherent than some of the mingers on here?

Yep! ;D Wink
mainerliser Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:So, simply because I don't post 20 times a day in the "Caption This!" contest, I am a newb, despite the fact that this is not my first forum experience and I am slightly more coherent than some of the mingers on here?

Yep! ;D Wink

Well, damnit.

Hey can I be a perma newbart lvl 2? That way, I can always be stupid and not have to worry, cuz hey I'm just a newbart lvl 2. And Titan can treat me like a whipping boy. I like abuse...
Titan ! Wrote:If you have 99 posts or less, you're a Newb. Period.

This board exists for entertainment and discussion. Some people participate by posting and others by just reading and enjoying. Measuring another member's quality by their visible participation seems short sighted to me. We get between 20 to 30 new accounts a day. If they're only here to get the info that they could not otherwise deduce from the show then more power to them.

I enjoy exchanging and/or reading the banter of those who share a common interest and am thankful for everyone who visits........even you Titan.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
People that spend more time reading, and less time posting stupid shit often have more important things to say...

take me for example...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:People that spend more time reading, and less time posting stupid shit often have more important things to say...

take me for example...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm......Howie, you're over 2000. Undecided
mainerliser Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:People that spend more time reading, and less time posting stupid shit often have more important things to say...

take me for example...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm......Howie, you're over 2000. Undecided

[Image: sarcasm_meter.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i guess a newbie would be some one that has only listened to the show 4 a few weeks or days (like everyone from Flint, Mi). just cuz some one doesn't post something every day or week doesn't make them new to the show or its fans.

what is a newbie?? is it just based on posts?? or knowledge of message boards and the FBHW show??
Jedi Mind Trick Wrote:what is a newbie??

Simply a title Titan bestows upon users who he thinks are still fresh enough that they may allow him the opportunity to do a "Shoot"
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
In the gamer culture, newbies, newbs, or n00bs are anyone who isn't experienced in the game, and are usually adept at doing stupid stuff, like charging into a horde of enemies.