CDIH

Full Version: Confessions two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
new start.

i also like to wait for people to talk to me in IM's
i <3 vg
I just end up making everyone I talk to mad at me when I talk to them in IM's. :-(
<3 monkey fucker. he is the cutest. even if his mom sucks.

i want to get drunk tonight.
i dont like to have windows open on my comp if im not using them. if no one has said anything in an IM for like 5-10 minutes ill close out the window.

i hate when FTL rearranges the sugar packets
When I said "older" I meant like in her early 40's.. NOT a granny..
deek
the second a conversation dies, the window closes. i cant think of anything more to say, so i stop. it makes me feel anti-social, but its the way i am. i should just send ims more, but it ends up being "hey...whats up? me too....." end
i accidentaly set a something on fire once (it wasn't a building or anything of real value) and i went into a shock almost, and believed for a few days that it never happened. Then my friend told me (this thing) had been set on fire, i flipped out. That sucked so much ass. :-(

edit: i was only like 12 years old at the time

Edited By QuickStop on 1035319256
I found a gun once. And I didn't keep it. Or even fire it. Undecided
all you wanted was your swingline stapler
when i was mad at my dad one day, i brushed my dogs teeth with his tooth brush.

im happy i made new friends today. don't be scuured. :thumbs-up:
one time, my brother bought these rubber finger condoms, i'm guessing they're for proctologists. i have no idea why he bought them, but he did. he put one on and started running his finger through a lighter, and it didnt catch, so i thought they were flame retardent. i put one on myself, and put it in the flame. it cought instantly and burned my finger. it literally was a torch on my hand. i slept that night with my hand in a bowl of ice water
my parents still dont know
i like people until they give me a real reason not to like them, this makes me enemy to very few people
I don't have anything interesting to post and I'm too lazy to read the old thread....
i get sad when people don't understand me.
i cant believe that thread hit 500+ replies in less than 24 hours
last night i was thinking that i just wanna get arrested and live in a prison forever. i know i wouldnt get laid but it would beat having any actual resposibilites. i know this is a crazy idea but its something that just crossed my mine.
People have stuff on their minds...
Everyone has stuff on their minds. The mind is made to carry baggage. And it's a great feeling of release when you talk about it.
Quote:im happy i made new friends today. don't be scuured.

even me in my pathetic state?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26